You must be logged in to rate content!
E-Brake Boot BMW F3x
10. Pull up on bottom of handbrake boot clips should pop off .
11. Pull boot up around handle as shown in picture.
12. Pull firmly on handbrake handle until it comes off handbrake lever OR cut the zip-tie mounting the boot to the handle.
Take the boot a working table and transplant the bottom frame to the RedlineGoods but, just as described in #5 above for the shift boot.
13. Flip the boot inside-out, slide it on the ebrake handle. Secure with tip-zie.
14. Work the boot down until the frame is again at the bottom, by the center console.
15. Push clips into place around the ebrake boot.
Powered by Froala Editor