- Oil Filter
- 8 Quarts of Oil
- 17mm Wrench
- Oil Pan
- Oil Filter Wrench
You must be logged in to rate content!
We have a video of the procedure below, enjoy!
1. Safely jack up your vehicle, it is recommended to let your engine cool so the oil isn't hot.
2. Remove the oil filler cap on top of the engine.
3. Position you drain pan under the drain plug and use your 17mm wrench to carefully remove the oil drain plug as the oil may be hot.
4. Remove the oil filter housing with an oil filter wrench.
5. Replace the paper filter and any of the o-rings new rings supplied in the box.
6. Reinstall your drain plug with you 17mm wrench making sure to include a copper drain plug washer.
7. Now you can fill your car up with oil, make sure to check under the car for leaks as you fill the car up. When finished make sure to use dipstick to insure you have a proper oil level. Good job!