- TPMS reset tool ~$40
You must be logged in to rate content!
2 minute read
Below I made a video of the same procedure, Enjoy!
1. Turn on your vehicle to "Accessory Mode."
2. Press the "Hazard" switch 6 times in succession.
3. The car should "Beep" and display "Train Left Front Tire" on screen.
4. Hold the TPMS reset tool a few inches away from the tires valve stem
5. Press and hold the button until the car "Beeps"
6. Follow same steps for: Front Right, Rear Right, Rear Left.
7. Your done! Enjoy seeing your tire pressure on your dash!