2 minute read
You must be logged in to rate content!
INFINITI G37 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Dig your hand into the boot closest to the seat warmer buttons and lift up. The console should pop out.
2. Remove shift knob by wrapping a towel/cloth around stem of shift knob and using a wrench to loosen. Unscrew and remove.
DO NOT REMOVE IT WITHOUT MAKING SURE THAT THE SHIFT LEVER WILL NOT BE TWISTED. YOU HAVE TO HOLD IT WITH ANOTHER WRENCH UNDER THE DASH CONSOLE YOU HAVE LOOSENED IN STEP 1. OTHERWISE YOU MAY DAMAGE YOUR TRANSMISSION!
3. Disconnect the lighter power cable.
4. Pop out those small circles and there are 2 clips on the sides that you unhook
5. Pop out those small circles and there are 2 clips on the sides that you unhook.
6. When you remove the clips you take off the circular plastic part and flip the boot inside out. Remove the plastic ring.
7. Put the new boot into the frame and snap the frame back together.
8. Put the black ring back on at the top of the boot
9. Reconnect the lighter. Snap the frame back into place and put the shifter through the black ring.
10. Reinstall the shift knob.
ENJOY YOUR NEW LEATHER BOOTS!
You have installed a product made out of genuine leather. As you know, to maintain a leather product in good condition, you should take care of it. We suggest occasionally (every 4-6 week for example) applying some leather conditioner/UV protector to keep your leather from drying up in the sun and cracking.
Redline Automotive Accessories Corp. will not be held liable for any labor, incidental or consequential damages of any kind. Proceed at your own risk.