You must be logged in to rate content!
4 minute(s) of a 18 minute read
iRyan TP Build
Compliments of iRyan @ clublexus.com
This is just a mini build thread for the different minor transitions I have done since picking up my IS 02/28/12...
It's 2010 TP/blk int
Mostly small mods which in my opinion made major difference in looks....
Day1: brought her home
First Mod: CF roof spoiler
2nd: IS-F steering damper
3rd: Tanabe DF210 springs
4th : Lexus Seatbelt cushions
2. Took her for her first cruise spin
3. GFX rear and exhaust tip
4. Red Outs for the Amber
5. Black out front grill
and more mods
1. JDM DRL
2. Headlights time....
3. 2012 headlight
and a few more
1. 2012 tails to match the Headlights
2. Takeda(now called Greddy) Intake
3. Spray Calipers Black Pearl w. LExus Emblem
4. 2012 IS wheels...hated the Lobster claws
5. Greddy SP exhaust
couple more things done
1. put my baby on the dyno
2. was bored and sprayed the engine covers black pearl and also did the front grill
3. removed tints and install visors just to try out
4. Junction produce neck pads
now for wheels im not sure what direction to go yet
Did a photo shoot with Concavo wheels...not sure which one i want...
Thanks for looking guys...I want to hear opinions and criticism please