You must be logged in to rate content!
4 minute(s) of a 61 minute read
Silver_7's 94 RX-7 build
Compliments of silver_7 @ www.rx7club.com
94 Mazda RX-7
Touring model w/sunroof
- Stock Reman Motor from Mazda
- Stock rebuilt sequential turbos
- Blitz dual air intake
- Down pipe (not sure of brand)
- Resonated Mid pipe (not sure of brand)
- Apexi Exhaust
- Walbro 255 fuel pmp
- Tuned w/Apexi power FC w/commander
- Upgraded clutch (Not sure of brand)
- Mazdaspeed short shifter
- Mazdaspeed MS-01 rims Front: 17x8 +35 Rear: 17x9 +34
- Dunlop tires Front: 225/45 r17 Rear: 255/40 r17
- Drilled front and rear rotors
- Ground Control Coilovers
- Greddy front strut tower bar
- 99 Spec front bumper
- 99 Spec front turn signals
- 99 Spec front lip
- 99 Spec fog ligts.
- 99 Spec converted rear lights
- Tinted side markers
- R2 seats
- Viper alarm system
- Alpine CDA-117 radio
- Aftermarket speakers front and rear, but dont know what they are yet. (bose system was removed)
- Optima red top battery
Things on order/needed:
-Air pump eliminator kit
-Aluminum radiator (possible Koyo...had one in the last FD.)
-Aluminum AST or FC filler neck
-Battery Tie Down
-New starter...relay fix (very intermittent)
-Passenger head light cover (only has one tab holding it on)
-FC fan switch
-Boost gauge w/holder
-Coolant overflow (the neck on the old one is in rough shape
-Will be getting the stock mount intercooler from Dan.
-Get w/DALE on the fan setting
Some new parts came in today. Changed out the belts in the rx-7....they were pretty much toasted.
Parts that came in were mainly maintenance stuff...
-spark plug wires
-Premix for the fuel
Greddy Elbow came with the car and 6x9 speaker spacers to swap out the 5 1\4 speakers
This 99 spec wing came with the car but I really dont think Im going to keep it much less put it on.
I do like that its adjustable though.
Picked up a Peter Farrell stock mount intercooler with intake today. Dropped it off at DNA Powder coating to get the end tanks powder coated black.
Intake box w/K&N Filter